The National Primary Care Awards Ceremony and Black-Tie Gala Dinner will be held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on the evening of Wednesday 18th October (after the first day of the 2017 Best Practice Conference).
If there's only one healthcare dinner you attend this year, you'll want to make sure it's this one…
- Splendid 3 course meal prepared by leading chefs
- Complimentary drinks reception and table wine
- Celebrity Host... watch this space for more information soon!
- Showcase best practice examples of innovation in practice
- Network with friends, colleagues and peers
- Award-winning, unmissable entertainment
- Fabulous FREE gifts and prize draws for all attendees
You can enjoy all this for only £75 (plus VAT) per person and discounts are available for group bookings. Whether you're supporting a finalist, in the area for the Best Practice Conference or just fancy an insight and enjoyable evening with friends and colleagues, this is one awards dinner you won't want to miss.